ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
The website www.lamanufacture-paris.fr allows the User free access to the following services: The website offers the following services: website presenting collections of furniture, accessories and ready-to-wear for businesses and individuals. The site is accessible free of charge to any user with Internet access. All costs incurred by the User to access the service (hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) are his responsibility.
The sources of information published on the website www.lamanufacture-paris.fr are deemed reliable but the website does not guarantee that it is free from defects, errors or omissions. The information provided is indicative and general without any contractual value. In spite of regular updates, the site www.lamanufacture-paris.fr can not be held responsible for the modification of the administrative and legal provisions occurring after the publication. Similarly, the site can not be held responsible for the use and interpretation of the information contained in this site. The site www.lamanufacture-paris.fr can not be held responsible for any viruses that could infect the computer or any computer equipment of the Internet user following use, access or download from this site. site. The responsibility of the site can not be committed in case of force majeure or the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third.
Hypertext links may be present on the website. The User is informed that by clicking on these links, he will leave the website www.lamanufacture-paris.fr. It has no control over the web pages on which these links end and can not, under any circumstances, be responsible for their content.
COLLECTION OF DATA
In accordance with the general rules for the protection of personal data (GDPR), the customer agrees that his personal data can be collected on the website of the company La Manufacture which acts as controller in the sense of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. La Manufacture undertakes to protect and guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data of its customers in accordance with the GDPR, including taking all necessary precautions to prevent this data from being distorted, damaged or third parties not authorized parties who have access. The personal data of the customers are collected for the following purposes:
– Customer information regarding offers and trade information relating to the brand;
– Strengthen and improve the communication of the site and the brand by sending, in particular, newsletters and special offers according to the preferences of the customer appearing on the site;
– Improvement and customization of services offered to customers;
– Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
The personal data of the customer are kept only for the period strictly necessary for the purposes previously stated.
According to the GDPR, the customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to his personal data. For any exercise of one or more rights and freedoms, the customer must send a request by e-mail or by mail to the customer service of the company La Manufacture, by sending an email to the address: contact @ lamanufacture-paris.fr or by sending a letter to the following address: La Manufacture, 3 rue Edouard VII, 75009 Paris, France.
Each application must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the client’s signature and specifying the reply address. The response to the request made on the basis of one or more rights and freedoms will be sent within two months from the receipt of the request. The client may, in accordance with the GDPR, give instructions as to the use of his personal data to define how he intends to be exercised, after his death, computer rights and freedoms in accordance with the GDPR.
This section “COOKIES” allows to know more about the origin and the use of the browsing information processed during the consultation of our website www.lamanufacture-paris.fr and on the rights of the users. Thus, during the consultation of the www.lamanufacture-paris.fr website, information relating to navigation may be recorded in “Cookies” files installed on the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. .) Reading or depositing some cookies may require the prior consent of the user. In this case, the user, having been duly informed via the information of the banner dedicated to cookies and information of these general conditions of sale, expresses his consent by continuing his visit on the website. Cookies have a shelf life of 13 months after their first deposit in the user’s terminal equipment. La Manufacture issues these cookies to facilitate the user’s navigation on the website. They can also be issued by brand partners in order to personalize the advertising offer that is sent outside the website, such as on social networks, display advertising (banners) on websites different from this one. Cookies may be included in different areas of the website. These spaces can display on the device users advertising content from advertisers. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein. The cookies that La Manufacture installs on the user’s terminal, allow to recognize the browser used for the connection of the website. La Manufacture issues cookies for the following purposes:
– Establish statistics of attendance (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the ordering process, etc.) in order to monitor and improve the quality of its services;
– Adapt the presentation of its website to the display preferences of the terminal;
– Remember information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal areas such as the customer’s account and shopping cart;
– Provide the user with content, including advertising, related to the interests of the user and customize the offers.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When the user accesses the website La Manufacture, one or more cookies of partner companies (“third-party cookies”) may be placed in the computer via the pages of our website, or via content broadcast in advertising spaces. The cookies placed on the website La Manufacture by the service providers to which La Manufacture uses to promote its activities and offers, are designed to:
– To identify the products consulted or purchased on the website in order to personalize the addressed advertising offer,
– To send, if the user has authorized when registering with these providers, offers of the brand by email
THE USER’S CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
PARAMETERS OF THE MAIN BROWSERS
The user may at any time choose to block or disable these cookies by setting the browser on his computer, tablet or mobile, in accordance with the instructions set by his internet browser provider and appearing on the websites mentioned below. For more details, the user can also consult the site of the CNIL and in particular the page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs
– On Mozilla Firefox: Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites
– On Microsoft Internet Explorer: Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete- manage-cookies
– On Safari: Choose “Safari> Preferences” and then click on “Security”; In the section “Accept cookies” choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– On Google Chrome: Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” and then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings” and choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl = en
– On iOs: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265 The user can also type “cookies” in the “help” section of his browser to access the setting instructions.
La Manufacture is in no way responsible, for any reason whatsoever, for the content or functioning of any of the social networks, including those that may be linked to the Site.
The trademarks, logos, signs as well as all the contents of the site (texts, images, sound …) are the object of a protection by the Code of the intellectual property and more particularly by the copyright. The Manufacture brand is a registered trademark of SAS DESIGN ET CREATION INVESTISSEMENT. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total exploitation of this mark, of any nature whatsoever, is totally prohibited. The User must request the prior authorization of the site for any reproduction, publication, copy of the various contents. He undertakes to use the contents of the site in a strictly private setting, any use for commercial and advertising purposes is strictly prohibited. Any total or partial representation of this site by any process whatsoever without the express permission of the operator of the website constitutes an infringement punishable by Article L 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property . It is recalled in accordance with Article L122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code that the User who reproduces, copies or publishes the protected content must cite the author and its source.